Thursday, October 22, 2009

9 Months

Its official! You are 39 weeks old. This means that you have been outside in this world over 2 full weeks longer than you were growing in my belly! You have done nothing this past month but grow and learn lots of new things. Everyday I am proud of you for something else new you have discovered.

Your world has really changed in your 9th month! This is due to the move we made into our first family home in Brownwood, Texas! This has been such an exciting time for all of us, but it has been especially neat for your dad and I to see you settle into your new place so well. We are enjoying making this house your home, and you seem to love being here at home with Mama all the time!

Physically you change everyday! Your hair is becoming lighter, thicker, and much longer! You have 8 teeth (that seem to really bother you at certain times of the day) and you have reached the 20 lb mark.

I have been emotional lately, knowing that you are growing up so fast. I find myself stopping and staring at you several times a day just to soak up as much of you at this time in your life as I can. Each day at home with you is a precious gift to me, and I love learning new things about the little girl that you are. I love that you smile and dance in your crib when I come to get in the morning and when you wake up from your naps during the day. I love to hear your voice say "mama" and "dada" over and over again. I love my special time with you at night as you fall asleep in my arms. I love that I have a built in best friend in you already. I even love that you can't wear 9 month clothing anymore because you have just outgrown them all. You are so beautiful, inside and out, and I really cannot get enough of you.

I love you,
Mommy

PS: look at what else you can do!





1 comment:

Kristie said...

Hi Shea! So glad you found me! Congratulations on a beautiful family. Your baby girl is precious. I love reading about other babies and mamas too, so I'm sure I'll be checking up often on your girl's accomplishments.