Sunday, November 22, 2009

10 months - November 22, 2009

10 Months old!

There is something about that double digit number that makes you seem so old and mature! Again, what another fun month we have spent together. Oh how I just enjoy you. Your sweet personality is so big and bold, and when we walk into a room people can't help but notice what a presence you bring. We noticed this month that you have dimples on both cheeks when you flash your big smile! How beautiful you really are.

This month you have been sick with a nasty ear infection, but were so tough and recovered so quickly. Oh being sick is no fun! Thankfully, you are right back to your normal, healthy self! This month you have also started working on learning all kinds of new things! Waving, high fives, standing on your own, and learning your animals. You are such a curious little creature and you love to explore. I can't take my eyes off of you for a second! That is ok, though, you will never hear me complain about having to be with you.

Anslee you truly have made motherhood a pleasant joy for me. You are easy. You are happy. There is nothing about being your mommy that is not favorable. You really have become my best little friend.

I have never felt more accomplished, rewarded, and satisfied in my life. I have never done anything that I enjoy more!

Thank you for making this experience nothing but pure joy and so much fun. God has truly granted me EVERY desire of my heart now that you are with us. Praise God for sweet babies like you who make my life so rich.

I love you,
Mama






















No comments: