Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Past and Present!

A look back at last Christmas 2008:








These 3 pictures were taken on Christmas Day last year. I was 33 weeks pregnant with Anslee, and little did I know that she would arrive 3.5 weeks later! Needless to say this Christmas was a little different. Now there are 3 of us in the Christmas pictures!

Christmas 2009:









We spent last Christmas in an apartment in Hillsboro and were unable to be with Family. I was feeling pretty uncomfortable at the time, and was ready to meet our little girl. This Christmas we were able to be with both of our families, and I am not pregnant so I was feeling fine!! We celebrated in the first home that we bought and with a sweet girl in our arms rather than in my belly. So much can happen in a years time.

I did not realize that Christmas could be this amazing. Having a little one brings on a whole new element to the Holidays and I love that I am experiencing that now days. Many more to come!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments: