Friday, March 11, 2016

BFBN Week: Katrina





Today is the last day of Babywise Friendly Blog Network! Katrina is up today, and has a great post prepared over at Mama's Organized Chaos about the in's and out's of transitioning from 2 naps to 1 nap in toddlers. She talks about everything from signs of being ready to drop the morning nap, to considering the amount of hours in total sleep  your toddler is getting, and even a little on her own experience and how her and her daughter made the leap from 2 naps to 1. She reminds us that going from 2 naps to 1 nap doesn't have to be cold turkey. You can have some days where 2 naps are needed and other days where you can get by with just 1. This was a concept that I didn't really think about until my 3rd baby! I so wish I would have thought it out that way with my first two daughters!

Go check her out! I hope you enjoyed hearing from all these ladies this week!

No comments: