Thursday, May 19, 2011

Its my blog and I will cry if I want too.

Whew. Today is one of those days where I have experienced what I like to call the "ugly side of motherhood"

By noon today this is what had happened.

Woke up late

The Van woke up late too. It would not start until cranked like 879434 times.

No one can say better how I felt this morning than Kensington.



While working out I tripped over wire and fell hands and knees first into gravel.

Anslee knew exactly how I felt.



At the end of the workout, I rolled my ankle and thought I would never be able to stand again.

They both have felt my pain.



Then we got home and Anslee knocked over some medication of mine off the countertop. Then she helped herself to a pill. Strike 1, Mommy, those should be out of reach. Lesson learned!

My friend Jill and I got most of it out of her mouth. 1 call to the doctor and 2 phone calls to Poison Control later, we are all good and healthy.

What a fright!




I invite all of you to cry along with us. You can join Kensington right now, as she is crying while refusing her nap. Lovely.

The ugly side of the most beautiful parts of my life.

No comments: