Saturday, November 19, 2011

Days of Thanks 18

I am in Abilene this weekend celebrating
Thanksgiving with my side of the family. I am thankful
that we have family on both sides so close to us.
It is so nice to be just a little over an hour away from nearly every
person in my family and 35 minutes away from Tyler's parents.
We find ourselves being able to quickly make it home 
to both Abilene and Coleman from Brownwood.
Its so nice to be able to jump in the car and head to see family
basically whenever we want, because the 4 of us are always 
welcome.

Its also SO very nice during BYA weekend, Homecoming weekend,
and Alumni weekend at Hardin-Simmons to have a 
place for everyone to lay there head without having to
pay a cent! Its a convenience I have probably taken for granted way too much
in the last 3 years. Its always nice to come home!
So, I am thankful for trips home and having family close by.
I am so spoiled!

No comments: