Monday, November 7, 2011

Days of Thanks - 7

Coggin Avenue Baptist Church.
This is where my family and I attend church here in Brownwood.
I really do not have enough good things to say about where we worship.
This blog post could go on for days.
I feel honored and blessed to be a part of such a strong body.
Our Sunday School class is phenomenal.
Lead by a couple that I look up to and have an incredible respect for.
Our Pastor has a heart for God and just wants to love on people (and hunt deer.)
The nursery is top notch. I leave my children in great care,
but I also leave them with people who want to see them
accept Christ for their own one day.
Its funny, now that I think about it.
This post is in fact the 2nd out of 3 that will have to do
with being a part of this great church family.
MOPS being one,
and another that will be posted later.
Needless to say, I have grown in this church.
I have made friends in this church.
I am better because of my tie to this church.
Thank you, Leaders and Members of Coggin Avenue Baptist.
You have made a difference in this womans life for the better!

No comments: