Sunday, November 13, 2011

Days of Thanks -13

I have dedicated this years Days of Thanks
to the little things in life
that give us great joy.
It was one of my very dear friends who, years ago, made me
appreciate the small things in our world
that make a big difference.
(Thanks Christen, it really did change my way of thinking)
For some, it may be the Pumpkin Spice latte at Starbucks.
I am not a fan, but I understand how for others it would be something to look forward too.
I would have to say that sonic is my "starbucks"
I love it and clearly, the sonic car hops in Brownwood
have become nothing but friends!
(Sorry I missed your baby shower Sheronda! You're baby girl is precious though!)
I love me some sonic!
So today, I am thankful for sonics all over 
who bring me the best vanilla cokes this girl has ever tasted!

No comments: